Due to expansion of the activities in our printing works and envelope factory, we now have a vacancy for a Student Printer.
Koninklijke Van der Most has been a leading company within the graphic manufacturing industry for over 110 years now. Due to our original take on the world of graphic media, we are able to capitsalise on the latest trends and developments. For Koninklijke Van der Most, there is no such thing as too large of an order or too big of an ask. We are located in Heerde.
Tasks and responsibilities
You will be completing an internal educational programme to become a printer. Apart from this internal programme, you will supplementing your general knowledge externally.
Throughout the educational programme, you will gradually become acquainted with the necessary materials, printing techniques, machines, and the production process.
Once you are given ultimate responsibility over your own printing press, you will have reached the end of your training and the start of your career as a printer!
Have you got:
- Working and thinking capabilities of a level that could be expected from a vocational (MBO level 3) graduate?
- A demonstrable interest in technology?
- Willing to learn the graphic profession?
- Independent but able to work as part of a team as well?
- Quality conscious and meticulous?
- Eager to learn and flexible?
- Willing to work in a two-shift system?
If you are able to you tick all of these boxes, you’re the one we are looking for!