We do our utmost to ensure your privacy and as such, we handle personal data with great care. Koninklijke Van der Most B.V. operates fully in accordance with all applicable legislation and regulations, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation. This means that at the very least, we do the following:
- Process personal data in accordance with the purpose for which the data has been provided;
- Limit personal data processing to only those data items that are required for the purpose for which the data is being processed;
- Request your express permission for processing your personal data when applicable legislation dictates that we do so;
- Implement suitable technological and/or organisational measures to ensure that your personal data is protected;
- Do not disseminate personal data to third parties unless this is required for the purpose for which the data has been provided;
- Always be up to date regarding your rights pertaining to your personal data, alert you to said rights, and respect those rights.
Koninklijke Van der Most B.V.
8181 BG HEERDE
Why do we process personal data
Koninklijke Van der Most B.V. processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Entering into agreements
- Sending newsletters
- Entering into employment contracts
- Security purposes
Generally speaking, we do not share your personal data with any party outside of Koninklijke Van der Most B.V. However, there are a number of trusted third parties with whom we (may) share your personal details. Koninklijke Van der Most B.V. only ever shares personal data with third parties if this is required for any of the purposes outlined above.
For example, we utilise third-party services for our payroll and personnel administration, integral health management, pension management, maintaining our IT network, and transporting our products.
Koninklijke Van der Most B.V. never shared personal data with third parties with whom we have not entered into a processing agreement. As for those parties (processors) with whom we have entered into such a processing agreement, we always make clear agreements with them to ensure proper protection of your personal data.
Moreover, we will never share the data provided by you with any other third parties unless we are legally required and permitted to do so. For example, the police may request (personal) data from us as part of an ongoing investigation. In such cases, we are required to cooperate and provide the requested data. We are also permitted to share personal data with third parties if you provide us with your express written permission to do so.
We do not share any personal data with parties who are based outside of the EU.
People aged 16 and under
We only ever process personal data pertaining to people aged 16 and under if we have been granted prior written permission by the relevant people’s parents, caretakers, or legal representatives.
Photos and video footage
To ensure that we are always able to ID staff, we take and store up-to-date headshots of all employees. These photos are stored in their personnel files and can only be accessed by employees who are authorised to access the personnel files. These photos will never be used for any purpose other than identification, unless the relevant person has granted us permission to do otherwise. For all other types of use, we request the relevant person’s written permission beforehand.
To protect our staff, our visitors, and our property, our facilities are requipped with camera surveillance. We have found that this is an important tool to help prevent, trace, and prosecute any punishable offences and handle other types of violations. Our cameras are installed in plain sight and indicated with pictograms. Only certain authorised individuals have access to the resulting video footage. Provided that no calamity has occurred, all video footage is stored for a maximum period of 4 weeks and then deleted.
Koninklijke Van der Most B.V. does not store personal data any longer than is required for the purpose for which the data has been provided, or any longer than is legally required.
We have implemented a range of suitable technological and organisational measures to protect your personal data from any unlawful processing, such as:
- All employees of Koninklijke Van der Most B.V. who are authorised to access your personal data are bound by confidentiality agreements;
- All of our employees are well educated on the importance of protecting personal data properly;
- All of our systems feature login and password policies;
- We create backups of all data so that we are able to restore it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- We frequently test and evaluate these measures.
Your rights pertaining to personal data
You are entitled to inspection, rectification, and removal of the personal data we possess regarding your person. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data (or a selection thereof) by us or one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred to you or directly to a different party, if you so wish. We may ask that you provide valid identification before we comply with any of the aforementioned requests.
Google Analytics / cookies
Koninklijke Van der Most B.V. uses Google Analytics. Your personal data has been anonymised for this purpose, your IP address has been masked, we have entered into a processing agreement with Google, and no data is submitted for additional Google services.
If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, please do contact us. If we are unable to reach an accord, that would be very regrettable, but naturally, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, the regulatory body regarding all privacy issues.
14 June 2018